Gregory B. Scheideman, DDS
Dr. Scheideman’s hospital affiliations and privileges include the following:
- Baylor All Saints Hospital
- Fort Worth Surgery Center
Throughout his academic and professional career, Dr. Scheideman has consistently been recognized and honored for numerous achievements and contributions:
- Baylor College of Dentistry Odontological Honor Society
- TCU Alumni Board
- TCU Pre Health Advisory Board
- TCU Board of Trustees, ex officio member
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon – Honorary Dental Society
- Fellow of the International College of Dentists
- Past President – North Texas Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons – 1991-1992
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- North Texas Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Texas Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Texas Dental Association
- Fort Worth District Dental Society
- Cephalometric Analysis of Dentofacial Normals, Scheideman, G.B., Bell, W.H., Liegon, H.:L,, Fuin, R.A., and Reisch, J.S.; AJO, Oct. 1980
- Soft Tissue Changes with Combined Mandibular Setback and Advancement Genioplasty, Scheideman, GB, Legon, H.L., and Bell, W.H.; Journal of Oral Surgery, July 1981
- Wound Healing After Anterior and Posterior Subapical Osteotomy, Scheideman, GB, Kawanura H., Finn, R.A., And Bell, W.J.; Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, June 1985
- Correction of Vertical Maxillary Deficiency; Stability and Soft Tissue Changes, Bell, W.H., And Scheideman, GB, Journal of Oral Surgery, September 1981
- Tarrant County Young Life Committee and Finance Sub-Committee 1986 & 1987
- Fort Worth Opera Board, 1985-1987
- Chairman – Booster Club, All Saints Episcopal School 1997-1998
- President K-Life Fort Worth 2001-2003
- TCU Athletics Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
Hobbies and Family:
Let us know
How We Can Help
I have the worst fear of doing anything with my teeth. Dr. k and his staff really knew how to make me feel comfortable and assured me that I was in the right hands. I had the best experience here and it definitely changed the way I dental treatment in the future. Thank you to the staff that were professional, punctual and so very kind. And a big thank you to Dr. K for taking such great care of me!! Highly recommend!!
Would love to rate much much higher than 5 stars! From the second I was welcomed, I felt like family. Dr.Runyon and his staff, were more than accommodating to my needs. Got me in immediately (less than 24 hours) for wisdom teeth extraction. Dr. Runyon even called me the night of, during his personal time to check up on me. I had no swelling- and even went to work the next day! Thank you all for all of your hard work. It doesn’t go unnoticed. ♥️
I always have a hard time with dentists. I hate the tools and most of the time, I feel as if the staff is constantly judging me but the staff here is amazing! I came in today(they fit me in within 2 days) for wisdom tooth removal after an infection. My jaw had been shifted, couldn’t eat, constantly in pain but they put me to sleep, pulled the two teeth, and walked me out to my car. All done within 15 minutes. I’m in no pain at all and even got a checkup text from Dr. Scheideman. I still have two more wisdom teeth to be pulled so I will DEFINITELY be using them again!
Dr. Kostohryz is wonderful. He is so kind and it's obvious that he genuinely cares about his patients. His entire team was great. From check in to check out the service was excellent. Highly recommend FWOS.
Dr. Scheideman and his staff were fantastic! I had a wisdom tooth infection and horrible pain and my dentist referred me to FWOS. They were able to fit me in for a consult within 2 hours of my dentist calling, which was amazing. Yesterday I had all 4 wisdom teeth extracted. The nurse/tech (I think her name was Jennifer) was super friendly and confirmed all my information and put me at ease to prep me for surgery. Dr. Scheideman checked on me before we started and was very comforting. He even numbed the spot on my arm where the IV was placed so I literally felt no pain for the entire procedure. I woke up a little dizzy and numb but pain free. I was sent home with thorough instructions, pain medication, and aftercare supplies. Dr. Scheideman even texted me to check in on me the next day. I am shocked how little pain and swelling I've had, and I feel surprisingly good! Obviously I hope to never have oral surgery again but if I did I would run to FWOS. 10 of 10. Would recommend!
Best experience I have had with dentist / oral surgeon. Dr. Kostohryz did a phenomenal job helping my dad with his teeth extraction.
Initial interactions were professional and thorough, I had two extractions for implants. My bone structure was good so no need for a bone graft. Dr. ScheidimenExplained the process in simplistic terms. The whole process took about 30-40 minutes. Shawna, my nurse patiently answered all of my questions and concerns. This was a very positive procedure. I am grateful to the team.
I have have one tooth at a time pulled.A good thing I wear a mask when in public. Not working now so I can have teeth pulled over period of time. I have been tramatized and spent fortune on root canals, caps etc over many years. I am now 72 and have receding gums, caps falling off etc. I think God for Dr. Scheidleman. He is brilliant and he CARES about his patients.He is patient and gentle. I feel confident and I am not scared. Five more to pull then implants. Thank you Dr. Scheidleman and God Bless. His office team also 😃👍 great.
Dr. Kostohryz and all his staff are great Highly recommend! You'll be in great hands!
No nonsense, get er done dentist office made ya feel like everything will be OK, and they were right. Good job to all of you thank you. I will use yall for all my dentist stuff.